Committed to the traditions of the finest Shaker craftsmen, the Canterbury
features clean, simple lines with traditional joinery and painstaking wood
selection to yield jewel-like cabinets of extraordinary quality.
- Hand made by CABINETURE craftsmen
- 100% hand-selected solid native American hardwood
- All solid lumber inside and out-- no plywood, particle board,
or MDF anywhere
- Solid hardwood flat panel doors in seven styles
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Pinned tenons available--flush or raised, round or
- Fully one inch (25mm) thick doors, with half inch (12mm)
solid wood panels.
- Standard availability in Black Cherry, Northern Hard Maple,
Salvaged Antique Longleaf Pine, and hand-painted Hardwood
- Custom wood species to order
- Because of the extensive hand-selection of lumber, the
Canterbury is available in natural clear finish only. No stain-to-match orders
will be accepted (except hand-painted).
||The natural glory of Northern Black
Cherry with hand-selected panels for contrasting color. Cabinetry by
CABINETURE. Appliances by Viking, GE, and
Kitchenaid. Granite by All Tile &
Marble. Lighting by Arroyo Craftsmen. Undercabinet lighting by Hafele. Standard
stainless by Kindred. Custom stainless by LVI.
|The Canterbury features frame-and-panel
solid wood sides, extra-shallow kicks, post-type stiles (extended to the floor)
and many extras.
Interested in becoming a preferred